Defi-Link Advance CR 52mm gauges utilize Defi's next generation, Defi-Link Advance control unit for ultra precise monitoring and interaction. A built in warning light will illuminate if any short, sensor failure, or connection failure is detected. Defi also built in a user-determined "peak" and "warning" setting that will illuminate a light to indicate that one of these value has been reached. The Advance CR system is able to record and play back any gauge display for up to three minutes. Note that Defi-Link Advance gauges and control unit are not compatible with the standard Defi-Link system.
- Driving data can be stored and can be replayed up to 3 minutes.
- Warning by buzzer sound (defeatable) when the warning LED is on.
- Records peak values and warning values during driving.
- The illumination at night can be switched between 2 different colors. (White dial: amber red/ blue; Black dial: white/ amber red)
- Self-diagnosis system turns the warning LED on to indicate any wire disconnection, short circuit or serial communication error.