The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiators for the 89-05 Mazda Miatas are designed to maximize cooling efficiency by up to 30%, boost engine functions, and most importantly, protect your car from overheating. Mishimoto aluminum radiators feature a lightweight, dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished end tanks. Every Mishimoto aluminum radiator is a direct OEM fit making installation effortless with no cutting or modification required. All Mishimoto radiators come with a high pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap and a limited lifetime warranty including accident protection. Mishimoto makes excellent radiators for both the daily driver or dedicated track car.
Need even better cooling? Mishimoto's X-Line racing radiator has 3 rows for a core that is 25% larger than the standard version. The triple core design of the X-Line radiator allows more coolant to flow through the core for maximum cooling capacity. Each application is designed as a direct OEM replacement, with no customization required for installation.
- 89-97 Overall Size: 27.8" x 18" x 4.4"
- 99-05 Overall Size: 26.2" x 17.2" x 4.2"
- 89-97 Core Size: 12.6" x 25.12"
- 99-05 Core Size: 12.80 x 22.17"
- 89-05 Rows: Standard: 2/ X-Line: 3
- 89-05 Core Thickness: 2.05"
- 89-05 Tank Wall Thickness: .08"
- 89-05 Inlet/ Oulet: 1.25"
- Manual transmissions only.