The Radium Engineering Regulated FST is an all new design that houses a single internal fuel pump and has an integrated fuel pressure regulator machined into the top cap. The Radium high-flow regulator is fully adjustable and has interchangeable orifice sizes, which eliminates the need for an external fuel pressure regulator along with the extra fittings and hoses. Utilizing this FST-R makes it easy for installation, reduces overall cost, reduces weight, and will eliminate any potential leak points in the fuel system. In Addition, the FST-R system will cool down fuel temperatures as the fuel is not returning from the hot engine bay. This universal surge tank can be used on any fuel injected application and is compatible with all fuel types. The FST-R can be used with fuel pumps from many top manufacturers, including Walbro, AEM, Aeromotive, and Deatschwerks.
The side port of the FST-R is the regulated pressure output and is plumbed directly to the fuel rail. There is no additional fuel pressure regulator required. Adjusting the pressure is easily done by using the adjustment screw located on the top cap of the regulator unit. A vacuum line hooks up to the nipple on the FST-R to achieve 1:1 vacuum reference. Installing a surge tank is also an easy way to upgrade the fuel pump of a vehicle without opening or modifying the OEM fuel tank.
- Full CNC aluminum construction with O-ring sealed interfaces
- Anodized for compatibility with all fuel types
- Interchangeable regulator orifice sizes to match output of different pumps
- Nickel-Plated Electrical Connector with 24" Flying Leads
- Assembled with stainless steel hardware
- 6AN male hose connections
- Fully assembled and leak tested before shipment
- Lifetime warranty on Radium components (excludes fuel pump, hoses and fittings)