Fortune Auto engineers were tasked with a focused goal to make the Generation 5 - 500 Series dampers the best single adjustable system on the market at a very affordable price point. The 02-07 WRX and STI Gen 5 500 Series are built at Fortune Auto's Richmond, Virginia US headquarters. Fortune Auto insists on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry. At Fortune Auto, they approach the science of suspension with a mentality of customization that has raised the industry's standards of performance.
All Fortune Auto shock absorbers use digressive piston technology, which allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road.
- All shocks custom built to order
- Monotube damper with high pressure nitrogen
- 24-step adjustable dampers
- Height adjustment independent of preload
- Digressive piston technology
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- 3- to 4-WEEK BUILD TIME IS NORMAL
- $25 flat rate shipping in lower 48